CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The 4th and the day after

On the 4th of July, we mainly just hung out at home.  Skyler has been busy helping our friends remodel their bathroom, so the girls and I made a quick trip to the grocery store and then came home and made a nice dinner that night.  We then competed in a little Rodolph Wii bowling match.  Elsie was able to get up and watch the fireworks from our front yard as this year they were set from a plaza about 3 miles away.  It was a nice relaxing day.  The girls enjoyed wearing their dresses and putting on a dance show for us.  

  Sunday the girls were able to wear another new dress.  When my mom and dad were in Italy last month, my mom bought the girls these dresses.  They are so cute, except white and Jolie do not mix well.  Good thing I have a fairly good stain remover.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable dresses!!! I love the 4th of July dresses!