CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Uncle Buck and Aunt Jami's new house

The first weekend we were up in the Northwest, we headed over to Montana to spend some time with Uncle Buck and Aunt Jami and cousins Addy and Mayce.  They just moved into their new house out in Stevensville, MT in May.  The house is on 10 acres and the girls loved to explore,  play in the dirt, and run free.  They played babies out in the pasture, made mud cookies for the ants, and rode the four wheeler with Daddy/Uncle Skyler.  It was a little rainy and cool, but we didn't mind.  We loved the 60+ degree weather.    


Skyler with Elsie and Mayce.

Making the mud cookies on the driveway for the ants.


Jolie just getting dirty in the mud.  It was Father's Day, so she is wearing her I love Daddy shirt.  I don't think I am going to be able to get the mud stains out of this shirt.  


This is the new house.  Jami is in the front waving.  There are still a few little things to get finished and then the basement when there is time, but mostly it is done.  I forgot to take more pictures of the inside, but you can check out her blog to see some pictures she just posted.  It is adorable, but what else would you expect.  Jami is very creative and crafty!

Jolie playing babies in the pasture.



0 comments: