CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

KINDERGARTEN!!!!!

Today was a big day at the Rodolph house in Tucson.  Elsie started kindergarten!  Her teacher is Ms. Kalland.  Elsie came home all smiles and had a wonderful day.  She said she thinks she is going to love school!!!  And no I didn't cry... I was so excited for my little girl.  I loved school, I love to learn, and I would go back if I could.  I hope she keeps up her love of school forever!  She can't wait for tomorrow!  Jolie and I had a good day.  We visited our friends Callie and Jabin and then came home and after lunch Jolie took a nap for a couple hours before I had to wake her up to go pick up Elsie.  All in all we all had a great day!

Elsie with Ms. Kalland
Elsie in front of her door.
All of us in the courtyard area of the school.
Elsie in front of our house.


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow! I can't believe she's in kindergarten!!! very cute pictures. School starts so early there, I think it starts Aug 17th here!

Amy Jaz said...

How fun for Elsie! I can't imagine Juliana's first day of Kindergarten! I really think I'll cry. They grow up way to fast!

The Heaviland Family said...

Congrats Elsie- you most definitely are the cutest kingergardner I know!