Here we are in April and I haven't posted a blog in over three months. So here is a little update.
Skyler- He completed his 2nd triathlon in March and beat his time from last year! He did great.
Nikki- I started a new job with Casa de los Ninos and the Nurse Family Partnership program. As a nurse I do home visits with first time lower income pregnant moms through their pregnancy and then follow them until their babies are 2 years old. Many of my clients are teens which is a challenge, but I am learning how to communicate with them better. I need any advice that you may have. I am working part time with this program and I am still keeping my job with the Newborn Intensive Care follow-up Program at UMC. I love my jobs, but I do not want to be working this much! The girls need me to be home more!
Elsie-Elsie loves school and is not looking forward to the end of Kindergarden. She is excelling in all she puts her mind to. She decided to take gymnastics this year and she loves it. She is getting stronger and has a little performance coming in May.
Jolie-When I started my new job, Jolie started going to Ms. Mary's house. Ms. Mary runs a little preschool in her house, so Jolie gets to be there three days a week. She is doing really well in the calm, supportive, and structured environment. Ms. Mary is amazing with the kids. Jolie is also in a little gym class that she loves.
We are all doing well! We love to play outside. It is the middle of my spring gardening with preparations for my summer garden. I wish it wasn't going to get hot so fast. The summer is not a fun time to be out in the garden, but I am trying some containers this year, so we will see how they do. And, Skyler is always planting or working on something in the yard. Luckily the girls love to be outside.
Here are a few pictures from Easter:
This is me and my siblings: Jay, Lindsay, and Daniel
.jpg)
Here is the whole family
.jpg)
Just us
.jpg)
One more of just us!
.jpg)
Happy Spring Time!
2 comments:
Hi Rodolphs! I'm glad to hear an update. We miss you guys. Ryan says good job Skyler for the marathon. Nikki, I hope your schedule is more accomodating for you. Happy gardening. It would be fun to visit sometime.
Beautiful Easter pics!! No mention of Nikki launching into her thirties? :) I would love to see cruise pictures! I'm so glad to hear that God answered your prayer for more hours at work. Hopefully the balance between both jobs will even out for ya! Miss you SO much!
Post a Comment