CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Skyler's Marathon! (I forgot to post about this)

Skyler ran his first full marathon in December. Our good friend Keelan came all the way from Spokane, WA to run with Skyler and they both finished!!! Keelan's girlfriend came down to cheer on the guys with us. We had fun cheering for all the runners. Elsie is a natural cheerleaders and encourager. She kept telling everyone "You can do it, keep going, your can make it...." It was adorable and the runners would smile. The guys finished the race and said it was not something they would ever do again. They want to stick to their half marathons and triathlons. I think they did great!


2 comments:

Summertime Designs said...

Congrats Skyler, that is awesome and inspiring! Nikki, it was so great to see you today, even though it was just for a little bit (and I was embarrassingly still in my pajamas!) We really need to get together sometime. Annika still remembers "Elsie from art class".

Montana Farmhouse said...

where are you????? we need cruise and birthday pictures!!!!!!!!