CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

I know I know...it has been a LONG time.

It has been so long since I have updated our blog... sorry.  I have been a little busier with work and then I started a new hobby, along with everything else that was already on my plate.  So here are some updated pictures.  This week we went to the zoo with some friends from church and we had a great time.  One of the ways to keep Jolie happy and confined at least for  time is to feed her.  So we always have snacks when we are out.  This particular day was in the 50's and the girls were bundled.  It was a little chilly in the wind, but what a gorgeous day.  Today on the other hand was warm with high clouds.  Hitting 90 degrees in February is not a good sign.  I sure hope we cook off again soon.  I like the 50's, 60's and 70's, that is why I love Arizona winters.  My winter garden is loving it too.  I am pulling off sugar snap peas daily.  And we can have a fresh salad any day of the week.  The carrots are big and sweet, and I have eaten a ton of broccoli over the last month.  The strawberries are starting to ripen, I just have to get to them before all the animals and my family does.  I think I am going to get my spring and summer garden planted in the next couple days.  I will have to wait on a few things, but most of it can go in the ground any time now.  Yeah!  



0 comments: