Last Friday we traveled to Willcox to Apple Annie's Orchard. This is about an hour and a half from our house. We went with our friends Tracy, Ryan, and Tara. We had a great day and only one injury. When we were out walking in the pumpkin fields, Jolie was trying to climb into the push cart as Elsie was climbing out and the cart flipped up and hit Jolie in the upper lip. She bled out her nose and mouth for awhile until we could get some snow cone ice for her to suck on. During this whole ordeal, she just wanted to get back down and keep walking, but I wouldn't let her as she had blood dripping out of her mouth.
The girls thought the large troughs of corn kernels was a great place to play. Skyler buried Jolie's legs in the corn, and I am still finding corn kernels in my car, in the washing machine, and even the drier. I am not sure how she got it all home.
We were a little disappointed with the apple fields because last week there was an early freeze and they lost almost all of their apples. So we took home a few pre picked apples and ate a yummy piece of apple pie and called it a day. We came home with two pumpkins, some apples and tomatoes.
I think the girls all had a great time.
0 comments:
Post a Comment