Now that we are back from our vacation, we are getting back into our routine of me working Tuesdays and Thursdays and Skyler of course working everyday between the two schools. I was a little worried about Jolie going to my friend Callie's on Tuesday after she has been with me constantly for the last almost two weeks and before that Skyler was home with her and Elsie on the days I worked this summer. So I dropped the girls off with Callie on Tuesday in the morning and Jolie did cry a bit, but then did just fine after I left. But when I returned she started fussing right away when she saw me come in the door. I quickly picked her up and she grabbed my face and brought it to hers and gave me a big open mouthed kiss and followed it with a little hug and cuddle. She continued to give me many kisses throughout the rest of the day. She is all about showing affection lately. It is adorable, and it makes my day.
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment