CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Pictures Above

1. Elsie and I riding on Red.  Red was sold while we were there and I have ridden Red every visit for the last 8 years.  I was sad to see him go.

2.  Jolie, Mayce, Addy and Elsie riding on Blue.  Yes the family likes color names =).

3.  Elsie , Jolie and I in the Tulips at Chico.

4.  Our family at Finch Arboretum.  A beautiful place full of trees, flowers, and a creek.

5.  Elsie caught her first fish and reeled it in with only minimal assistance.  She even helped Skyler clean all the fish and had no problem watching Skyler cut off the heads and throw the heads to the Seagulls.

6.  We stopped up on Lookout pass ( Continental Divide) to let Elsie play in the snow for a few minutes.  Jolie just looked at it and wasn't sure what to think about it all.

7.  Jessie and I with our little ones.  James is two months younger than Jolie.   She is now 10 months and James turned 8 months.  

0 comments: