Everyone has been excited to see or be a part of tearing down the walls in our house. I don't get it. But then again maybe it is because there is always the chance that something could go wrong and our house could crumble. I guess that is the pessimist in me. Anyway, today was the day and I am still sitting in my house tonight and the ceiling is in tact, at least most of it. This morning, Skyler and our good friend Joel took out the walls in the soon to be new playroom and den. The area was previously Elsie's and Jolie's rooms. Now the fun begins, trying to keep the dust down and quickly finish up the sheet-rock, taping, texturing, and painting. Once those tasks are complete, the flooring can be finished and the rooms will be once again livable. For the time being, we are all sharing one room. Little Jolie is enjoying the peace and quiet and darkness of our walk-in closet. She is actually doing great in there. The last picture is off the work crew taking a little cinnamon roll break. =)
13 years ago
1 comments:
I've always wondered what the INSIDE was looking like. We see the outside whenever we walk by and it has come along so well! I'll bet you are so excited (and a little anxious) to get this project under way. Kudos to your hubby for being so talented!
Post a Comment