CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A few house projects

This past week I finally made Elsie curtains for her room. She wasn't crazy about the material I picked out, but I had her pick out the stitch we used to hem the curtains and now she really likes them.


Here is an up-close view of the bow stitch.
This is another project that the girls helped me with last month. My mom had given me this material on the chair on the right. She had it as extra and was going to get rid of it. The material happened to be the exact amount I needed to reupholster four folding chairs. What a blessing. The old material was so ugly, but we had bought them at a garage sale years ago. Now the chairs look brand new. Jolie wanted to show off in the picture.

1 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow, very cool. You are doing lots of projects with your sewing machine. It looks great, miss fix-it! :)