On February 21, we went up to Mount Lemmon about an hour and 20 minutes from our house. We went up with our friends the Smiths and had a wonderful day. Skyler had the most fun and was sledding down the hills on a piece of someone's front panel from their car, helping Elsie build a snowman, getting into a snowball fight with Justin and showing Elsie how to make a snow angel. Elsie tried the snow angel, but said it was a little cold.


Jolie wasn't sure about this cold wet stuff. She didn't smile the whole time we were up there. She did like eating the snow and since she had a nice padding with her diaper, she didn't seem to mind sitting in the snow. Logan liked to watch everyone and even went down on the sled with Kristen. Jolie just cried every time anyone went on the sled, especially mommy. I think she thought I would hurt myself, but I wasn't as crazy as daddy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment