Family photo
My Sister Lindsay
I had a wonderful Mother's Day. In the morning, Skyler and Elsie made pancakes and eggs for me before church and then my parents, grandparents, and brother and sister came down to join us for church. Little Jolie was dedicated during the service. Dedication means that we dedicate ourselves as parents, family, and as a church family to raise Jolie to know Jesus as her Lord and Savior, and to teach her to live as a follower of Jesus. After church we came back to the house and shared a wonderful lunch and chocolate cake. We took some family photos as you see. It was a wonderful day spent with family. Jay (my brother in Indonesia) we miss you. We can't wait to see you in 2 weeks.
2 comments:
I am so happy for you! I am glad that Jay is coming home soon! I have been thinking and praying for him lately! What a wonderful and special day for you!
Nikki, my daughter Caitlynn and I went for a walk tonight (it's been awhile) and we saw that your house is finished. It looks so great!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day to have Jolie dedicated on that day. You are such an amazing mother and are a perfect example for your daughters to follow. I know they will love Jesus because you love Him so much. It just radiates through you! I hope you are all doing well and that your hubby is getting somewhat of a break now that school is out.
Post a Comment